March 13, 2013

Change.



Exciting news friends... New Girl Old Town is about to become New Girl Fulton River District/River North. Read = I'm moving!  After a lovely 5 years in my beloved neighborhood, it's time for change. It's seems as though in Chicago, as people get older, they move a little closer to downtown.  That is certainly the case for me!  While I love everything about my 'hood, I'm upgrading to 23 floors up in the sky to live in my bf's building.  I'm pretty excited!  However, upgrading to shiny new appliances and my own washer and dryer means downsizing - to a studio apartment.  I'm spending the next few weeks packing and doing some design planning on making the most of my new {smaller} space.  Expect to see my chronicles documented here.  Until then, happy packing for me!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry.
    I am a bit did not quite understand what you mean.
    Thank you! - cheap flapper dresses

    ReplyDelete