October 18, 2012

Stick it to me







I was gifted a very cool set of flower wall "stickers" for my birthday.  I'll admit, I've always been skeptical of these.  Some can look too trendy, and seemed very intimidating to apply. But I'm very pleased on how it turned out, and made my entryway wall a real statement piece in my apartment.  I had to play around a bit with the layout to make it fit, and it was a happy accident that it came together the way it did. 

 
 
Here are a few of my favs I've found...
 

FREE SHIPPING -  Vinyl wall sticker decal Art - Poppies flowers with Dragonflies - 069
{via}
Vinyl Wall Decals- 10 Flower Bloom Graphics, Wallpaper, Stickers, item 10010
{via}
Vinyl Wall Decals, Vintage Flower Blooms - 16 graphics, Wallpaper, Stickers, Item 10002
{via}

Vinyl Wall Decals, Moroccan Bubbles- 30 Graphics, Sticker, Wallpaper- item 10027
{via}


 


1 comment:

  1. bathroom faucets
    I was gifted a very cool set of flower wall "stickers" for my birthday. if have the flower wall "stickers“for home. home will be more prefect,

    ReplyDelete